Monday, September 28, 2009

My College Girls...







The six of us attended Cal State Fullerton together. We were all in the 4 year fast track program to get our BS and teaching credential, which meant we had just about every single class together. I am blessed to have these girls in my life! I am go glad that we are still connected...ten years later.....6 weddings later....7 kids later (and two more on the way)!! I love when I get to hang out with these precious girls! We can always pick right up where we left off! I love you girls!






2 comments:

sfitz said...

That is really neat... what a sweet group! Oh, and I LOVE Thompson's outfit... she's so beautiful, just like her mommy. :-)

Stephanie said...

awwww...we love you too!!! I was soooo sad to miss our last get together! :( Hope to see you all soon!