Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Idaho


Here are some highlights from our trip to Idaho. The first picture is of a moose.....my FIRST live moose I have EVER seen. I have been going to Idaho for the past five years and everyone in my family had seen a moose besides me. Not anymore! I was thrilled!!

The first few days we had thunder, lightning and pouring rain. Although it kept us off the water skiis it was a fun change from the summer heat at home.



My extremely happy husband...getting ready to single skii! SOOO fun!



Tom and Trish had their wave runner shipped up to Idaho. So we were lucky to be able to use it. I was surprised because Owen LOVED it and Thompson DID NOT. Not typical of their personalities. Owen even enjoyed a few rides with just Connor (my 11 year old cousin).




My kiddos watching me wakeboard and cheering me on!





One of my favorite memories from this trip was picking fruit with the Bass'. We drove about an hour away from spirit lake and went blackberry and apricot picking. It was gorgeous. It is something I will always remember and we would love to do everytime we are in Idaho in the summer. After berry picking...we went home and made fresh blackberry pie. Yum!




How did I survive having my other two kids without an ergo carrier?
I don't know! I LOVE this thing!!








Matching boys....berry picking!





My cute girl....searching for berries!














Found some...



I love this picture.
I could seriously see myself living in a place like this....I was in heaven!


Riding a pony. He kept saying, "Hi Moo Moo" as he rode
behind Thompson's pony. He loves his sister.



Our family....we went fishing one of the days on Spirit Lake, the lake we ski on.



Corey and Tia Rose (both firefighters) came to vacation in Idaho too. Tim met Corey in the LA City fire academy and they became good friends. It was fun getting to spend time with them. They are a fun couple and are great with our kids. Corey got us all set up to fish.



My cute boy...holding the one and only fish that was caught (Tim caught the fish first thing...and then that was it). At least we caught one.



We love visiting Idaho. It's so refreshing to get away and be in a place where you are constantly surrounded by beauty. Can't wait to go back.

No comments: