Thursday, October 15, 2009

Highlights since I've last posted....

My birthday...we celebrated on the 24th at my parent's house

One my actual b-day we headed to D-land in the morning. We got my $72 bucks and let the kids pick out a toy. From there we went to Palm Springs and celebrated my mom's 50th with my dad's side of the family. Calvin's turned one that weekend as well.



Eating his first b-day cake




Owen is branching out..he's wearing a knight costume.




The LA County fair.





A weekend in Moorpark, visiting so many of our dear friends, eating at Toppers (my favorite pizza place), attending the church we planted, me: getting to play Bunco with a group of girls, and our 4th annual visit to Underwood Farms with the Doane family.









My first attempt at a homemade chicken pot pie...so yummy...I love cooking in fall!







My cute boys...



My dad took Owen on a date night tonight.



I just posted 130 pictures on facebook...so if you didn't get enough of the Coulombe's whereabouts, there's more there!







1 comment:

sfitz said...

Yay for pictures! I love making chicken pot pie, it's one of my "specialties". I like that I can make it pretty quick too by using a Costco rotisserie chicken and a pie crust from Trader Joe's. Yum. Oh, it's also a good recipe to double and either take one to a friend or freeze for another day. I like two for one meals. :-)