Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Boys



Yesterday was Owen's 1st day of preschool. A few other families, along with us, hired a teacher named Laurel. He goes on Mondays to one of the kids homes from 9am-1pm. I am excited for him to have this little group of friends. Here he is with his friend Jack Rosenkranz. Jack goes to our church and he is our neighbor. Our backyard backs up to his backyard. We are thankful to have the Rosenkranz family in our lives. Their daughter, Elizabeth, is the same age as Thompson.




Owen's preschool class



Do you notice the hair? Yep! Thompson cut his hair on Saturday while I was feeding Calvin and Tim was cleaning up breakfast. Happened in about 5 minutes. We were pretty shocked. She took it down to the scalp...so buzzing it down to a 2 only did so much. Luckily it will grow out! Hopefully sooner than later.




On the way to visit Bekah a few days ago we found these two deer. The kids were really excited. We pulled over and watched them for about 15 minutes. They were eating from some bushes right on Bekah's cul-de-sac.


My little man is 11 months....how is this possible? I love this little guy! Just the sight of him melts my heart!



1 comment:

sfitz said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! Oh Calvin is SO yummy... he and Troy are two peas in a pod!