Monday, July 20, 2009

A typical morning....

A few days ago we started a chore chart. So far so good! We'll see how long this lasts though. The kids are learning to make their beds,
brush their teeth, put away their dirty clothes, and clear the breakfast dishes. They are earning tickets and then once a week they can purchase different things from our treasure chest with their tickets.
About a month ago I started putting Calvin in the bath by himself with a couple inches of water. He loves to play in the bath. Here he managed to let all the water out when he started playing with the plug! While he is in the bath, I am usually doing laundry, making beds, putting out fights or cleaning up breakfast.

Daddy came home this morning...but he didn't sleep much last night! So he's back in bed! He has no idea I took this picture...out like a light!! Glad to have you back home, babe!!





3 comments:

sfitz said...

I love it! Super cute chore charts, where did find those? I think we need to hang soon because Calvin looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him! So cute!

Stephanie said...

did you make those chore charts? looks like something you'd do! :) love them!

Jamee said...

I have been researching Accountable Kids and eyeing their chore charts for a few months now. How are they working for you? I am looking to set up a program that we actually follow through with.