Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Time Flies...

I just came across this video of Thompson reading to Owen. Makes me very sad......brought tears to my eyes when I found this video...I didn't even know it was on my camera...I had to watch it a few times...can't believe how much they have already grown. I wish I could go back to that day! Although I am really enjoying their current ages, I would love one more chance to know them at this young age!! It seems the more kids I have, the more I appreciate their different ages. I love interacting with Thompson and talking about things such as "does God eat?" I love seeing her be a big sister, seeing her cuddle a kitten or wrap a baby doll. I love that I get to teach her to read. I love that Owen is silly and cute and doesn't quite know it yet. I love that he wears fireman boots and a fireman tshirt every single day!!I love that Calvin is so smiley and never disobeys. :) I love his facial expressions, and his giggles. I love that he likes to sleep next to me and still wakes me up about 4 times each night even though he's almost 10 months old.


2 comments:

sfitz said...

SO precious. Oh my goodness... you're making me tear up too! It's definitely time for you to have another one!! What? One can hope!

(Sorry, I'm a chronic commenter. I can't help it.)

Stephanie said...

so precious...than you for sharing :)